Effective Date: 1 December 2021
Our Website provides general information regarding AHA. Nothing on the Website should be considered legal, investment nor tax advice and should not be taken as such.
Who we are
1. The Website is provided by AH Advisors Sàrl, a private limited liability company registered in Switzerland under company number CHE-481.655.164, whose registered office is at Avenue D’Aïre 7, Geneva, 1203, Switzerland.
2. AHA is the controller of your personal data when you engage it to provide services to you; this means that AHA decides why and how your personal data is processed.
How we collect your personal information
3. By using and interacting with our Website, or by using our services, we collect and process certain information about you in the following ways:
Information given by you voluntarily
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our Website or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you become a client or employed with us, subscribe to our mailing lists, request our services, and when you report a problem with our Website. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. Information you give us may comprise (but is not limited to):
- your name, address, telephone number, email address, employment details and financial information;
- information relating to the provision of services that we provide to you and may comprise contact details, card and/or bank details and transaction details; and
- information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us, including any metadata associated with the communication, where applicable.
Information collected from you automatically
We may also automatically collect information about you which we may observe, detect or create without directly asking you to provide the information to us. In common with most other businesses, this will mainly include information gathered automatically through your use of our Website or services, such as your IP address, telephone number or the pages of our Website that you have visited.
How we use your personal information
5. We will only process your personal data when the law allows us to or does not prohibit us from doing so (as appliable). Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you;
- to notify you about changes to our service, policy and anything that may be affecting a contract between us;
- to carry out the necessary pre-employment and post-employment checks for human resource purposes;
- where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests; and/or
- where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
Where we store and transfer your data
6. All information you provide to us for our use is stored on our secure servers which are located within Switzerland, the UK and the EU.
Security and links to other websites
11. The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Website and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal data, we have in place reasonable and proportionate controls to ensure that it remains secure against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, or unauthorised access.
12. Certain places on this Website may include links to other internet addresses. Such external internet addresses may contain information created, published, maintained, or otherwise posted by institutions or organisations independent of AHA. AHA does not endorse, approve, certify, or control these external internet websites and does not guarantee or assume responsibility for the accuracy or security of information located at such websites. Use of, or reliance on, any information obtained from such websites is voluntary and at such user’s own risk.
13. If we collect your personal data, the length of time for which we retain it, is determined by a number of factors including the type of data, the purpose for which we use that data and our regulatory and legal obligations attached to the use of your personal data. We do not retain personal data in an identifiable format for longer than is necessary.
14. Subject to the applicable laws, you may have certain rights available to you such as:
- Access to information – The right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Rectification – The right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate or to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Erasure – The right to request that we erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Restriction of processing – The right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Data Access Portability – The right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- Objection to processing – The right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
15. Please contact us at: email@example.com, if you would like to make a data request.