“In-house” legal support for fund managers – bespoke and on-demand
Serving clients globally, including in London, New York and Geneva
Do you want a cost-effective solution to outsourcing and/or enhancing your in-house legal function?
Do you have insufficient resources to keep transactions moving forward in a timely manner?
Do you want greater flexibility in managing your legal budget?
Do you want to get better value out of your specialist legal advisors?
If so, read on...
As your external “in-house” counsel, AH Advisors provides flexible legal, transactional and strategic support to fund managers. We afford you the flexibility of having a lawyer on-demand that really understands your business without the expense and risks of employing an in-house lawyer. Use us as your go-to legal adviser or augment your own legal team with our expertise.
Bridging legal and business expertise, we enable in-house legal teams and/or senior operational executives to advance their commercial priorities and implement best practices. We work efficiently to understand our clients’ objectives, anticipate risks and provide tangible solutions.
We ease the burden by reviewing and/or negotiating a wide range of investment fund and manager documents, including:
- investment management agreements
- investor-facing documents such as marketing materials and side letters
- distribution agreements between funds and/or managers and third parties
- research agreements
- corporate documentation such as shareholder agreements
- general commercial contracts
We help you to launch new products and restructure existing ones:
- project management and transactional support
- input into key terms such as liquidity and fee structures
- review offering documentation
We support you with your governance needs:
- provide directorship services for funds and managers
- identify, mitigate and disclose against conflicts of interest
- engage and coordinate with your fund directors
We help you to mitigate operational risks:
- assess the impact of new regulations and formulate an action plan
- develop systems to monitor ongoing obligations to investors, distributors and trading counterparties
- reflect on current ESG trends and the practical steps that managers can take
- review local marketing rules
Coordination with third parties
We free up your time and save you money by coordinating with, and asking the right questions of, your specialist external legal counsel and other professional advisers.
Andy Heyworth on Linkedin